The Polo Club has recently moved to it's new location within the grounds of Errol Park in Perthshire.
If you are having difficulty finding the grounds please contact our Polo Manager Thom Bell on 07831 365 194.
Driving Directions and The Club Location
Our Location on Google Maps
Driving Directions to the Polo Club
Theses instructions are given as if you are driving North on the M90/A90.
- Turn off the A90 at the St.Madoes junction and cross the motorway travelling into the village of St.Madoes.
- Continue though the village and out the other side in the direction of Errol village.
- After approximately 4 miles you will arrive at a T-junction in Errol village.
- Turn left at the T-junction. The roads goes down a hill, after a short distance you will leave the village.
- After the village take the next exit left (just before a row of white cottages surrounded by a hedge).
- The road narrows, pass a farm steading then a small white cottage on the left hand side.
- Pass through an s-bend in the road where there is a power sub station on your right hand side.
- The entrance to the Polo Ground is on the left.
Need help finding us? Please contact the club.